Grown men who check out teenage girls make me physically ill.
Men that indicate how they are waiting for girls to turn 18 make me want to vomit all over them.
People who say age is but a number make me want to hit my head against the wall
People who think sexual advances are the only way to develop relationships make me want to throw glass objects at hard surfaces.
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.